Whether your problem is related to sports, work or lifestyle, our Cambridge Physiotherapy team are here to guide you to a full recovery.
Our physiotherapy patients have their musculo-skeletal conditions and sports injuries treated using the latest physio techniques and equipment.
Progerss has an expert team of Cambridge physiotherapists utilising up to date research to help ensure best clinical practice, and work in close liaison with Professor Cathy Speed Consultant in Rheumatology and Sport and Exercise Medicine. This ensures that patients receive a highly focused course of treatment to suit their individual needs.
Our Physiotherapy treatments include:
- Alter G
- Exercise Prescription
- Exercise techniques for the prevention and rehabilitation of injury and chronic pain, and techniques to assist you in recovery from training and competition
- Gait Analysis including Orthotic prescription (arch supports and shoe inserts)
- Manipulation, mobilisation and manual traction
- Personalised exercise and gymnasium programmes
- Soft tissue techniques including manipulation
- Sports Massage
- Sports injury treatment/prevention/advice
- Taping of joints and injured tissues
- Ergonomic assesment
- Work place assessments
- Pilates classes